(a) Seeking employment and aged 55+;
(b) Unemployed or Precariously Employed.
- developing general job-searching skills and local labour market knowledge
- developing self-awareness and training in skills for employment
- training in essential and occupational digital technology skills
- honing and finalizing individualized skills training for employment plans
- Living allowance paid for classroom attendance, during 4 weeks workshops, when eligible
- Post-workshop weekly job club to support meeting employment goals
Computing device with camera, microphone and speakers
Access to printing (optional)
*computing equipment lending program available
- Independent study, participating in occupational and short-term skills training (or a combination) which has been tailored to equip with in-demand skills for employment.
- Employment seeking,with job finding assistance and support.
Self-employment, self-employment assessment, with individualized needs and supports identified and accessed. These could include one-to-one coaching, topical workshops and community resources.