Stay tuned for our next cohort date!
Enter your details and a member of staff will be in touch shortly, or you can speak to us via our live chat.
IGNITE your inner passion, create a path toward your career aspirations, and build a toolkit to break through employment barriers.
Spend five weeks working towards employment readiness and building a foundation to open doors to greater opportunities. Be a part of our employment workshops and explore ideas and discover what motivates you in today’s world.
What will you get?
- Bi-weekly financial support for the five weeks*
- Profession certifications covered by us
- Professional counseling services
- Personalized facilitation and in person one-on-one support
- Post-program financial training supports
This program offers a participant allowance based on attendance (up to 30 hours per week) and is paid at minimum wage.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Living in BC
- Not enrolled full time in high school or post-secondary training
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Between 15 and 30 years of age
- Seeking employment
- Reliable internet
- A computing device with a webcam
- Microphone and speakers
Support with these technical requirements are available as needed. Computing equipment lending is available to participants.
- Labour Market Information
- Resumes & cover letters
- Workplace Feedback
- Interview Skills
- Time Management and more!
Certificates: Foodsafe, Serving It Right, WHMIS, Super Host or alternatives