Aspire is an employment program for under 30’s who are looking to enter the workforce or return to work.
Enter your details and a member of staff will be in touch shortly, or you can speak to us via our live chat.
ASPIRE is a 4 week employment-focused the workshop offering supported programming, employment readiness, training & educational supports.
ASPIRE has you covered with WHMIS, Occupational First Aid and FoodSafe certificates, we well as qualified mental health supports.
ASPIRE participants have the opportunity to work closely with our employer liaisons to get a helping hand networking and job searching and gaining suitable employment in your community.
- Are between 17 to 29 years of age
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Living in BC
- Not enrolled full time in high school or post-secondary training
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Seeking employment
- reliable internet
- a computing device with a webcam
- microphone and speakers
Support with these technical requirements are available as needed. Computing equipment lending is available to participants.
- Labour Market Information
- Resumes & cover letters
- Workplace Feedback
- Interview Skills
- Time Management and more!
Certificates: Foodsafe, Serving It Right, WHMIS, Super Host or alternatives