|Employer||Fairmont Hot Springs Resort|
|Start Date||May 1, 2020|
• A knowledge of the local history, ecology, geology, and recreational activities found in the Activity and Experience Centre
• Class 4 Driver’s License
• Exceptional communication skills backed by a fun attitude to provide a memorable learning experience for guests of all ages
• Guiding and/or interpretive experience with a good background in group management
• Any adventure tourism relevant certifications (hiking, kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, etc).
• Preference for swift water rescue certification. Certification can be taken upon arrival
• Wilderness First Aid Certified (preferably 80hr) an asset
• To provide a safe and fun environment to teach the basics of kayaking to FHSR clientele.
• Have an understanding of the local human and natural history and be able to clearly interpret this knowledge to guests during A&E tours and information inquiries
• Day-day operations including point of sales, bookings, daily cash outs
• To ensure the safe operation of Base Camp in regards to mini put and inflatable play area.
• Manage small to large groups of guests and community members during interpretive tours on and off FHSR property
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Jesse Woodard|
|Address||5225 Fairmont Resort Rd|