|Employer||Fairmont Hot Springs Resort|
|Start Date||May 1, 2020|
• Exceptional communication skills backed by a fun and friendly attitude
• Strong customer service and sales abilities
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Strong administrative skills with a focus on maintaining an organized and efficient work environment
• Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with general booking systems
• Knowledge in retail sales systems and their capabilities of interpreting financial information/analyses
• Experience with POS systems
• Previous retail experience preferred (ordering, invoicing, etc)
• Record and analyze sales figures for future planning and revenue generating initiatives.
• Ensure standards for customer service and health and safety are met.
• Book tours, activities and rentals offered by A&E Centre; including but not limited to kayaking, biking, hiking, rafting, horseback riding, ATV tours, kids programs etc.
• Plan and execute animation programs and special events
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Jesse Woodard|
|Address||5225 Fairmont Resort Rd|