|Employer||Park Place Lodge|
Park Place Lodge is currently seeking energetic and reliable individual to join our Janitorial team. Our Janitorial staff must be enthusiastic and friendly with a keen eye for detail. Our ideal candidate will have a flexible work schedule, with the ability to work on weekends and holidays. Our ideal candidate will be in good physical condition, with the ability to perform repetitive tasks, including but not limited to: handling heavy loads, working on their feet for extended periods of time, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling, or sitting.
• Maintaining cleanliness of the Pub, Max Restaurant, the Hotel atrium, and public areas such as banquet rooms
• Set up and take down of banquets and functions (when required)
• Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in public washrooms
• Emptying garbage’s
• Washing windows, walls, glass enclosures, and ceilings when required
• Watering plants
• Aiding the Front Desk in ensuring guest inquiries and concerns are handled promptly
• Attending to guest needs or requests for supplies as needed
• Providing room services to in-house guests
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Jennifer Whitelaw|
|Address||742 HWY 3|