|Employer||West Fork Resource Management Ltd.|
|Start Date||May 2020|
• Education in a natural resource/environmental studies or similar field is an asset
• Supervisory experience in a field work setting
• Experience with herbicide application and equipment maintenance are an asset
• Knowledge of invasive and native plants of Southeastern BC
• Ability to navigate with GPS and maps
• Preform manual labour outdoors daily in varying weather conditions
• Must be willing to work with herbicides and use various application methods including truck hand wand/boom, UTV hand wand/boom and backpack sprayers
• Reliable, self motivated & organized
• Experience with UTV/ATVs
Work consists of integrated management including herbicide application, mechanical/manual weed removal, invasive plant inventory surveys and use of digital field forms on an iPad to record all data. Crew members will be responsible for equipment care, calibration and mixing of herbicides, and scheduling treatments. Work will be performed at various sites in the Elk Valley including rural, urban, highway and remote environments.
This position is seasonal starting mid-May to mid-October. Work hours will be an average of 8-9 hours/day but may vary dependent on weather and may include weekends.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Tracy Kaisner|
|Address||305E Michel Cr Rd|