|Employer||North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society|
|Terms||Permanent P/T - 11 hours per week|
|Start Date||as soon as possible|
1. Degree in social work, counselling or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience w/specialty in Mental Health and Substance Use issues.
2. Working knowledge of DSM 5.
3. One to three years' work in a similar environment.
4. Direct program delivery experience in community social services sector w/ demonstrated working knowledge of community based programs & related provincial & community support systems.
5. Knowledge of program, legislative/policy, provincial and other government systems in relation to Mental Health act.
6. Driver’s licence & sound vehicle.
Case Manager for Adult Mental Health and Substance Use issues provides clinical services to clients in our Community Outpatient Program. Case Manager works closely with other members of the clinical team of psychiatrists, physicians, counsellors and outreach workers throughout the Kootenay Lake Interior Health region in assessing clients’ mental health status, formulating a plan of care, implementing planned care and evaluating outcomes. Also provides outreach to clients in their home. Clinical supervision and professional development provided.
Full description at https://nklcss.org
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and Cover letter addressing the preffered qualifications Via Email to email@example.com
|Contact Name||Heather Hamilton Office Manager|
|Address||336 B Avenue, Box 546, Kaslo, BC|