Looking for an exciting and rewarding career position? Come work with us! We are a diverse team of caregivers providing care to a quadriplegic, ventilator dependent patient (injured police officer). We provide on-the- job training and great wages. Email your resume to be considered for one of our positions. Preference given to those with a nursing or caregiver background; we are looking for team members who are keen to learn and hardworking. Must love the outdoors, walking, hiking, camping, hunting and fishing!
• Provide personal care
• Wheelchair transfer and positioning using lifts
• Prepare and administer medications via J-tube
• Provide emergency respiratory care as required
• Routine tracheostomy care, including changing and sterilizing of custom tracheostomy tube
• J-tube maintenance
• Physiotherapy and range of motion
• Routine maintenance, cleaning and inventory of all medical supplies
• Other tasks as needed to support nursing staff and family in providing effective care
• Ability to interact and provide companionship is essential
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Tracey Parnell|