|Employer||Copper Point Golf Club|
|Salary||based on experience|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Repair and maintenance of all rotary/reel mowers, tractors, utility vehicles, trucks, sprayers, and small engine equipment.
• Keep detailed records of parts inventory, service intervals, replacement parts, grinding schedules and labor for each piece of equipment.
• Preventative maintain all equipment within monthly budgets.
• Is familiar with John Deere cutting units and can grind, set and adjust in a timely manner. Must be able to inspect, diagnose and adjust cutting units in the field. (This can be taught to the right applicant with proper mechanical knowledge
• Minimum 5 years of mechanically related experience
• Experience with hydraulic and electrical systems.
• Experience with gas, diesel, electric and small engines.
• Ability to weld and do minor fabrication work would be an asset.
• Be punctual and have a strong work ethic.
• Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated. As well as a strong team leader with a positive attitude.
• Able to communicate with staff about proper equipment operation and care.
• Full-time, year-round
• Competitive salary
• Full benefit package
• Golf privileges
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Mike Knowles|
|Address||#651, hwy 93/95, RR#3|