|Employer||Blue Spruce Landscapes|
Blue Spruce Landscapes, located in beautiful Fernie BC, is preparing for a busy Landscaping and Irrigation season and is seeking experienced, highly motivated, self efficient landscape and irrigation technicians with the ability to lead our landscape construction division. This position has the opportunity of year round employment with Snow Removal in the winter months.
Valid Class 5 Driver's Licence (Required)
Valid Work Permit (Required)
Code 20 Heavy Trailer Endorsement (Preferred)
• Equipment operation such as skid steers, mini excavators, dump trailers, full size trucks, other power and hand tools etc.
• Landscape construction for commercial and residential properties.
• Service, maintain and install commercial and residential irrigation systems.
• Ability to maintain equipment.
• Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines. Participates in safety training and safety inspections on job-sites.
• Working outdoors in various weather conditions.
• Ensure job sheets and project paperwork is completed accurately.
• Orders materials, equipment and supplies as needed within purchasing limits.
• Assist in coordination of labour, equipment, materials and other resources with other areas as needed.
• Ability to read BC one call utility locate maps.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Resume and Cover Letter to be emailed to email@example.com.