|Employer||T.A. Rendek & Associates Ltd.|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
• At least one year of experience working on a variety of construction sites
• Willing to perform physically demanding work
• Willing to travel to different job sites as needed
• Must own basic tools, tool belt, certified hard hat and steel toe boots.
• Participate in and adhere to company Health and Safety program
• Demonstrated ability to adjust to work-related demands
• Must have a class 5 BC driver’s license
We are currently looking for an energetic and hard-working Labourer to join our construction crew.
As Labourer, you will support the Project Superintendent and project team on site by performing tasks involving physical labour (eg; lifting, stacking, moving objects, shoveling, general cleanup etc), as well as light carpentry, and operate hand and power tools of varying types.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Terry Rendek|