|Employer||North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society|
|Terms||Permanent P/T - 34 hours per week|
- Degree in social work, counselling or related field, or equivalent education & experience with specialty in Mental Health and Substance Use issues
- Working knowledge of DSM 5
- 1-3 years' previous work in similar environment
- Direct program delivery experience in community social services sector with working knowledge of community based programs and provincial and community support systems is preferred
- Specific knowledge in program, legislative/policy, provincial and other government frameworks and systems with relationship to the Mental Health act
- Driver’s license and sound vehicle
As the Case Manager for Adult Mental Health and Substance Use issues you will provide clinical services to clients in our Community Outpatient Program. The Case Manager works closely with other members of the clinical team of psychiatrists, physicians, counsellors and outreach workers throughout the Kootenay Lake Interior Health region in assessing clients’ mental health status, formulating a plan of care, implementing planned care and evaluating outcomes. You will also provide outreach to clients in their home. Clinical supervision and professional development provided.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and cover letter addressing preferred qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact Name||Heather Hamilton Office Manager|
|Address||336 B Avenue, Box 546|