|Employer||Interior Health Authority|
|Start Date||Contact for details|
Do you pride yourself on your positive attitude and adaptability? Are you dedicated to delivering patient-centered care? Then we want you to come join the dedicated team at the Victorian Community Health Centre!
Typical duties include:
• Assist individuals with personal care and activities of daily living
• Assist with mobility, transfers and related equipment
• Perform nursing procedures such as taking temperature, pulse and respiration
• Housekeeping activities relating to maintaining a safe and healthy environment
• Observe and report changes in behavior and condition
• Grade 10
• Graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant / Health Care Aide Program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Registration with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker registry (please include your active number)
*Along with a copy of your resume or CV, please provide a copy of your certificate*
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Interior Health|
|Address||505 Doyle Ave, Kelowna, BC|