|Employer||Frank Rural Residence - Construction|
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE:
• Successful applicant should have several years’ experience at construction, hard landscaping, and/or woodworking
• Skill level and years’ experience not specified
• Weekdays and/or weekend work hours, ranging from around 20-35 hours/week
• Hours & hourly pay negotiable
• Commencing immediately, continuing through the fall
• Should have own transportation.
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE, to work independently, doing light duty new construction as well as renovations, at Owner's rural log residence in the Fernie area. Scope of Work includes building, staining & weatherproofing, brick walkway building & repairs, other hard landscaping (e.g. heavier elements in landscape design such as stones, rocks, patios, gates, and driveways), and assistance in large garden construction and maintenance.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Phone For Details
|Contact Name||Leslie Frank|