|Employer||Frank Rural Residence - Construction|
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE:
• Successful applicant should have several years’ experience at construction, hard landscaping, and/or woodworking
• Weekdays and/or weekend work hours, ranging from around 20-35 hours/week
• Hours & hourly pay negotiable based upon experience
• Commencing immediately, continuing through the fall
• Should have own transportation
• Outdoor work only, social distancing required (owners are vaccinated).
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE, to work independently, doing light duty new construction as well as renovations, at Owner's rural log residence in the Fernie area. Scope of Work includes building, staining & weatherproofing, hard landscaping (e.g. heavier elements in landscape design such as stones, rocks, patios, gates, and driveways), and assistance in large garden construction and maintenance.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Phone For Details
|Contact Name||Leslie Frank|