|Employer||Frank Rural Residence - Gardening|
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for GARDEN MAINTENANCE:
• Successful applicant should have experience with garden maintenance
• Flexible regarding skill level and years of experience; knowledge of soil quality, basic gardening principles applicable to the Fernie area, and/or plant identification would be assets
• Weekdays and/or weekend work hours, ranging around 20 hours/week
• Hours & hourly pay negotiable
• Commencing immediately, continuing through the fall
• Should have own transportation.
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR GARDENING & LANDSCAPING, to work independently, doing planting and transplanting (including transplanting of small trees), weeding, pruning, trimming, edging, application of soil amendments & fertilizers, non-chemical disease & pest control, application of mulch, and garden pond maintenance.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Phone For Details
|Contact Name||Leslie Frank|