|Employer||school district no.5|
|Start Date||Septmber 8, 2020|
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Valid British Columbia Driver’s License
3. Minimum one year’s Accounting Certificate or equivalent course and/or work experience. 4. Minimum of one year’s Office Administration Certificate or equivalent course work from
an accredited institution. 5. Minimum keyboarding speed 55 WPM.
6. Minimum one year’s experience in computer skills using word processing, spread sheets
7. Minimum of two years’ previous clerical experience.
All external applicants are invited to visit our website at www.sd5.bc.ca to create a profile and apply for postings. Applications should include a cover letter, resume, certificates and at least three
(3) professional references, preferably from current supervisors.
Posting: C20/21-001 Description: Stenographer
Start Date: 08-Sep-2020
Date of Notice: 16-Jun-2020 Closing Date: 24-Jun-2020 12:00
Position Location Assignment Type Hours
Stenographer - 10 Months Sparwood Secondary Permanent 20. hrs/week
REPOSTED TO ROUND C2.:
POSITION: This position is permanent as indicated above
HOURS OF WORK: Ten months per year position.
When school is in session for students.
WAGE RATE: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Agreement
DUTIES: As per C.U.P.E. Local 4165 Agreement
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|
|Address||Sparwood Secondary School|