- Current post-secondary student
- Comfortable in a work from home
-Be a top tier communicator (written & verbal)
- Proven ability to create meaningful relationships through a variety of remote media and nurture those relationships over time
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
-Demonstrated success in a client facing digital marketing role, including developing strategy, campaigns, and executing projects
-Be familiar with digital technologies for small business (e.g: web, social media, e-commerce)
- Must have access to a computer/laptop
The ShopHERE program is designed to assist small business owners become ecommerce enabled and is part of the Digital Main Street initiative profiled in the media recently by Retail-Insider, The Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star & Notable. In this role, you’re hands on with businesses from concept through to launching their site, as well assisting in marketing and promotion of the site. Achieving this requires collaboration with the business owner in selecting and implementing a Shopify template while incorporating business branding and logos, providing support during the website launch.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Sarah Sousa|
|Address||2700 Matheson Blvd E|