|Employer||The Kimberley Golf Club|
We are currently seeking individuals who are looking to be a part of an extraordinary team at The Raven’s Roost Restaurant & Patio at the Kimberley Golf Club.
We are looking for (2 – Part Time Seasonal) professional line cooks to prepare cook and present food to our head chef’s specifications. The successful candidates will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction goals.
• Minimum 1 Years previous cooking experience.
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Familiar with industry’s best practices
• Food Safe
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow chef’s instructions.
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
• Stock inventory appropriately.
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Address||415 302 Ave, PO Box 241|