|Employer||Sunchaser Vacation Villas|
The successful candidate should have a wide variety of basic electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, general building maintenance experience related to the care and upkeep of guest condos, resort buildings, recreation centre and mechanical rooms. This position requires standing, sitting, walking, lifting, reaching, learning, problem solving, and interacting with others throughout the workday.
The applicant must:
• be able to work weekends and statutory holidays;
• hold a valid BC Driver’s Licence;
• have a driving record in Good Standing;
• be able to lift up to 50 lbs.;
• be proactive, flexible, and able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• have the ability to follow direction and standards set by the Resort.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
-Inspecting and repairing boiler room equipment.
-Completing any repairs on property.
-Taking care of villa maintenance requests made by guests or other employees.
-Inspecting and repairing pool, hot tub, sauna and steam equipment as required.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Sol Olivas|
|Address||5129 Riverview Gate Rd. Fairmont Hot Springs|