|Salary||$15/Hr and medical benefit after 3 months’ probation|
Pine Profiles is currently seeking production crew to join our team in Creston, BC. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment who will train in various areas of the Moulder, Re-Saw and our Saw-Mill which is currently under construction. This position involves manual labour with physical strength and possible exposure to saw dust.
• The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Available to work day shifts in labour and production roles
• Completion of grade 12,
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot various situations
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude
• Knowledge of the lumber Re-manufacturing process would be an asset
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Available to work shift work
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
• Positive attitude and a self-starter
• Able to work in an environment that may include exposure to weather, dust, moving mechanical parts, and noise.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé or apply through email@example.com