|Employer||District of Sparwood|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitors aquatic activities, ensures adherence and enforcement of pool rules and safety regulations
2. Supervises and ensures the safety of pool users in accordance with established safety and health guidelines
3. Conducts basic water tests and makes appropriate adjustments as required
4. Inspects and cleans pool and aquatic centre facilities such as change rooms, lockers, etc.
5. Provides custodial/cleaning and minor maintenance service and ensures safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards are maintained
6. Provides information to and assists the public with facility & program information
7. Performs routine cashier duties and other related duties as may be assigned
8. Plans, organizes and leads events and activities as assigned
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work with the public in a positive and effective manner
• Ability to educate the public on facility rules and affect discipline in a positive manner
• Be able to perform labor-intensive tasks
• Demonstrated ability to be a leader
• Has exceptional customer service skills
• National Life Saving Certificate
• Standard First Aid or equivalent
• CPR Level ‘C’ and AED
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Jenna Jensen|