|Employer||Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy|
|Salary||$21 - $22.50 hr based on experience|
|Terms||10 month contract based on school year, annually|
|Start Date||Sept. 8, 2020|
• Be an ECE with License to Practice or registered in a recognized ECE program
• Clear criminal record check
• Up to date First Aid.
• Have experience with (or an understanding of) family-based program delivery.
• Knowledge of local community services.
• Personal qualities include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team, and to be culturally sensitive, creative and resourceful.
• Basic computer skills and willingness to learn online program software (Zoom).
Expected Start date: September 8th, however the position is open until filled
The StrongStart facilitator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the StrongStart program in Kimberley. Supported by the CBAL Community Literacy Coordinator.
Kimberley StrongStart - 5 hours per day Mon-Fri.
The StrongStart hours are consistent and follow the school calendar. This job could combine with other work in the community or for CBAL. Under current Covid 19 restrictions, we will be looking at flexible programming including offerings online.
Extended health benefits based on a minimum of 25 hrs/wk. are available after 3 months.
Financial support for additional ECE training.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Carol Fairhurst|
|Address||370 - B Wallinger Ave|