• 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment
• Experience selling major appliances would be an asset
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
• Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
• Proficiency with computers
• Detail oriented
Appliance Specialists provide exceptional customer service support, drive sales, and will be responsible for selling major appliances, driving extended service plans and credit. Sales Specialists assess customer needs, and guide customer decisions in order to close a sale.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals by facing challenges with an open mind and creating innovative solutions
• Proactively identify customers who need help or have a problem, by asking open ended questions
• Explaining products features and benefits of appliances
• Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments, special orders and installation services
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
On Website http://careershomedepot.ca/apply.php