Pine Profiles is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator to join our team in Creston, BC. The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving wood products. . The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other yard storage functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently working Mon-Thurs, 10 hours a day. Candidates must be able to work those hours.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as forklift operator preferably handling wider and heavy loads.
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Available to work shift work
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
• Positive attitude and a self-starter
• Able to work in an environment that may include exposure to weather, dust, moving mechanical parts, and noise.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.
• The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Available to work day shifts in labour and production roles
• Completion of grade 12 or equivalent experience,
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot various situations
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude
• Knowledge of the lumber Re-manufacturing process would be an asset
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Either in person at the office or email to email@example.com.
|Contact Name||Mohsin Ejaz|
|Address||515 Davis Dr|