|Salary||$ 17/hr to start|
|Terms||Full time/Part Time (minimum six month commitment)|
- No caregiver experience is required as training is provided.
- Knowledge of first aid is necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift 65 pounds.
- Must be comfortable with assisting in hygienic care, such as wiping and bathing.
- We are looking for dedicated individuals as she is at high risk for COVID19.
The job revolves around supporting a physically disabled 24 year old in most aspects of her daily living. Some of the tasks include personal and hygienic care, cooking/cleaning, baking delicious goodies, heading out on the town to go thrifting or for coffee, going for walks and other activities, and basically just hanging out with a cool human.
The job is available for the end of October/early November, but training days and possible trial days/mini shifts can be available in September and October. Full and part time hours are available, including 10 hour day shifts and 4 hour evening shifts.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Grace Brulotte|
|Address||7 Parkland Drive|