Nufloors Fernie has an opening for a student who is hardworking and enjoys learning new things! This job will entail working after school hours. Days and hours can be flexible to accommodate school work.
Duties and Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
* Welcoming and helping our customers
* Answering and re-directing phone calls
* Assisting customers with products and color choices
* Mixing paint
* Stocking shelves and taking inventory
* Cashier duties
* Office administration duties such as pricing, filing, etc
* General store clean up
The ideal candidate:
* Must be at least 16 years old
* Outgoing personality
* Physically able to lift at least 35 lbs
* Minimum Grade 10
* Proficient in math
* Good communication skills; oral and written
* Familiar with email and Microsoft Word
* Honest and hard working
If you feel up to the Nufloors challenge, please apply!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you to all who apply!
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, In person with Resume
|Contact Name||Steven LeNeveu|
|Address||391 1st Avenue PO BOX 1287|