Experience preferred, but not necessary.
Willing to train the right person.
Must be able to follow checklists and verbal instructions well.
Must have own transportation to and from work.
Skills required are the ability to work alone after the 6 day training period.
- Clean kitchette areas, empty coffee pots, wipe fridge and microwaves, doors and handles
- Vacuum, and mop floors
- Vacuum clean carpets.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- Wipe down glass surfaces
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Tidy up rooms
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé or by Email
|Contact Name||Jarad Hoffarth/Jade Hoffarth|
|Address||2711 HWY 3|