|Employer||Regional District of Central Kootenay|
- 2 years experience in enforcement of local government bylaws (or related), field investigations & court proceedings & a demonstrated ability to interpret & apply bylaws
- Bylaw Enforcement Level 1 cert through the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC)
- JIBC Level 2 preferable or combination of related experience or education in law, security, bylaw enforcement, investigative skills or conflict resolution
- Experience working in rural locations & working alone or in isolation
- Valid BC Driver’s License & satisfactory Drivers Abstract and satisfactory criminal background check
As part of the Regional Bylaw Enforcement team, the Creston BEO will provide bylaw enforcement in rural electoral areas A, B and C, responding to bylaw violation enquiries, completing inspections and enforcing RDCK bylaws and regulations. At the RDCK, we are proud of our high rate of voluntary compliance.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Resume & Cover Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact Name||Alex Hadfield|
|Address||531B 16th Ave S|