|Employer||Lower Kootenay Band|
|Start Date||Nov 15, 2020|
- Minimum 2 years of progressive and diverse experience in the human resources field
- Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in Human Resources Management or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office environment
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Ability to create and maintain respectful working relationships with Council, management, staff and community
- Previous experience in a First Nations organization is an asset
This position provides HR support including preparing and amending HR documents (e.g. employment contracts), preparing and maintaining employees records, being first point of contact for employees on HR-related queries, and assisting in review of organization HR policies and legal compliance.
The position also provides administrative support to the Director of Operations including sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, assistance in preparation for meetings, recording and distribution of meeting minutes, preparing communication materials, memos and other documents.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Zina Kwan|
|Address||830 Simon Rd|