|Employer||Fernie Alpine Resort|
• Information Technology related education/certification/degree
• Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Libre Office
• Experience with IOS and Android
• Experience working with networks, network printers, and Wi-Fi access points
• Experience working in professional, profit and guest service focused environment
• Personal interest in skiing recreation an asset.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, webcams, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Maintain policies and procedures of RCR IT service to ensure company goals are met and guest expectations are exceeded
• Maintain equipment fleet including, inventory control, maintenance, repairs, and disposal
• Maintain and contribute to the corporate values of RCR and Safety Management Program.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
On Website: https://skircr.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/818?language=en
|Contact Name||Sandy Mason|
|Address||5339 Ski Hill Rd|