|Employer||Fernie Chamber of Commerce|
|Start Date||December 1, 2020|
• Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Responsive to inquiries, requests, and ability to de-escalate conflicts effectively
• Ability to work unsupervised to a high level with full accountability
• Proficiency with email, social media, and software such as Microsoft Office suite
• Previous marketing, promotional and networking experience
• Previous experiencing organizing small events an asset
• Previous experience managing a member-driven organization an asset
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Fernie Chamber of Commerce (who owns and administers 2nd Edition), the Coworking Community Manager is directly responsible for the daily operation and administration of the coworking space. Your focus will be on our coworking membership by onboarding new members, ensuring member satisfaction, pivoting the operation of the space to meet their needs, managing programing and events, overseeing the marketing efforts of the space, growing the membership, celebrating member success and maintaining our brand new facility to the highest standards.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Email Resume and Cover Letter
|Contact Name||Brad Parsell|