|Salary||$22.38 - $24.47|
• Grade 12
• Graduation from a recognized Long-term Care Aide/Home Support Worker Program, or an equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience
• BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker registry (please include your number)
• Current valid BC Drivers’ License and use of a reliable vehicle
Typical duties include:
• Activities of daily personal care, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and oral hygiene
• Household duties related to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Meal preparation in accordance with designated plans
• Assistance with mobility and transfers
• Observing and reporting changes in client behaviour and condition
• Performing delegated tasks according with training and procedures
This is a Permanent Part Time opportunity working a 4 on, 4 off evening shift rotation with shift times of 16:00 to 20:30. As this is a permanent position the successful applicant will be eligible for our full comprehensive benefits plan including medical and dental coverage, group life and disability insurance, paid sick and vacation time and an excellent pension!
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Address||2268 Pandosy Street|