|Employer||Regional District of East Kootenay|
• Progressive experience (three to five years) maintaining water and wastewater utilities, preferably in a local government setting
• Class II Water Treatment and Water Distribution Operator Certificates
• Class II Wastewater Collection and Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificates
• Possession of a Chlorine Handling Certificate
• Valid British Columbia Driver’s Licence
Key Skills & Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of the operation and maintenance of water and sewer systems and applicable government regulations.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SCADA monitoring systems.
• Ability to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with contractors, developers, applicable regulating agencies, staff, and the general public.
Supervised by the Senior Operator, the Water/Wastewater Operator is primarily responsible for operating and maintaining 6 water and 2 wastewater systems. This is a temporary one year term to cover a maternity leave.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, we invite you to submit a resume and cover letter, with references, no later than Friday, November 27, 2020 at 4:30PM to:
Becky Hoglund, Human Resources
Email: email@example.com [MS Word format or PDF]
Please quote: Engineering – 21
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Becky Hoglund|
|Address||1164 Windermere Loop Road|