|Employer||Lordco Parts Ltd.|
· Valid BC Class 7 or 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred.
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone.
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
· Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
· Deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers using a company vehicle in a safe and timely manner.
· Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer and communicate with customers regarding order status, ensuring seamless customer service.
· Receive and maintain inventory as well as daily vehicle logs.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Gurleen Battu|
|Address||1261 7 Ave|