|Employer||Columbia Basin Family Resource Society|
We are looking for a support worker for children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- a combination of education and related experience in the human services field.
- experience working with children, youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- skills assisting people with physical, recreational, social, and emotional development.
- provide services that facilitate meeting the client’s goals through participation in activities and experiences that build a trusting relationship.
- valid class 5 driver’s license
A clear criminal record check is required.
- Uses strengths based approach when planning and providing services for clients.
- Provides opportunities for learning and growth, while ensuring their individual circumstances are respected.
- Provides recreational opportunities to clients and provides them with coaching and support towards success.
- Assists client in areas of household maintenance, hygiene, and health related appointments as specified in the personal service plan.
- Provides written reports to agency standards.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, Fax or Website, No Walk-ins.
|Contact Name||Lauren Fox|
|Address||1592-10th Avenue, Box 2054|