|Employer||Lakeview Meadows Community Association|
|Terms||Permanent F/T or P/T|
Lakeview Meadows Community Association is seeking an energetic person for part time or full time work.
LMCA operates 7 days per week, this position requires weekend and holiday weekend shifts and occasionally some evenings. Must be able to work on their own and as part of a team. Must be physically fit, able to crouch and kneel, and lift 50lbs. Pool operator's certificate is preferred or a willingness to get certified. A valid driver's license is required.
Responsibilities include pool operations, safety and security of facility, repairs and maintenance to facilities /grounds and general maintenance duties to maintain facility cleanliness.
• Working knowledge in basic maintenance repairs of painting, staining, sanding, carpentry, building repairs and mechanical;
• Working knowledge of landscape maintenance and equipment;
• Basic computer skills;
• Working knowledge of safe handling of basic hand tools;
• Able to safely operate utility vehicles, lawn tractors, mowers and power tools;
• Able to work outdoors in all types of weather;
• A thorough knowledge of work hazards, safety procedures, and public safety matters;
• Ability to work overtime and respond to emergency call-ins as required;
• Experience working with HOAs or nonprofits is an asset;
• Sound organizational, oral and written communication skills;
• A positive outlook, integrity and reliability.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email