|Employer||Grist & Mash Brewery|
|Salary||$ 16-20 per hour + tips|
|Terms||Permanent P/T 20-25 hours per week between Wed-Sun|
• Food Safe/Food Sanitization Certification
• Serving It Right; knowledge of federal/provincial liquor laws
• BC driver’s license w/ clean driving record
• 2+ years beverage and food service, preferably a bar/restaurant, including drink and light food prep
• Knowledge and/or enthusiasm for craft beer
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Organized, great eye for detail and follow through
• Helpful, friendly, always bring your best and willing to go the extra mile
• Good communicator, suggesting ideas for improvement and solutions• Flexible and able to handle a few curve
• The tap-room is dynamic and fast paced, requiring strong communication and organization skills; greeting patrons and courtesy; taking orders; processing payments; handling food and beverage service; restocking to-go product and merchandise; bussing, cleaning, and sanitization.
• The sales-representative requires ability to work independently on the road delivering kegged and packaged product in our company van to accounts. Sales representative duties include maintaining account relationships; processing and confirming orders; product drop off/pick up; maintaining schedule/communications.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||natalie reitman-white|
|Address||345 Wallinger Ave|