KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• High degree of confidentiality is essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people from various backgrounds.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize manager’s competing demands.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent general office administration skills.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment (phone, fax machines, photocopier, printer, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Ktunaxa/Aboriginal people and Ktunaxa/Aboriginal culture is an asset.
• Criminal Record Check.
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
TRAINING, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary education or a combination of education and experience.
• 2-4 years’ office and administrative experience
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative duties in support of both the Operations and the Lands and Natural Resources Department. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Creation of correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material.
• Create content and updates for the webpage and other digital media.
• Create and manage grant tracking sheet to ensure the effective management of grants and funding.
• Maintain ?aq?am land instrument registration within the First Nation Land Registry System.
• Schedule, plan and confirm appointments and meetings.
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
• Notify all employees of upcoming meetings as requested.
• Other office administration duties as assigned.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Amanda Gnucci|
|Address||7470 Mission Road|