|Start Date||As soon as possible|
?aq?am is a member community of the Ktunaxa Nation and is looking for an Early Childhood Educator.
• Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certification and licence to practice;
• Doctor’s medical clearance letter;
• Up to date immunization record;
• First Aid Certificate
• Vulnerable Sector Check Criminal Record Check;
Preference will be given to candidates who also have:
• Previous experience in a similar capacity, supervising and working with children; experience developing learning activities would be an asset.
• Previous experience working in a First Nation community.
• Food Safe certification.
Preference will be given to candidates of Ktunaxa or other First Nations ancestry.
• Provide quality childcare as well as plan and carry out developmentally and age appropriate educational activities to engage children aged 1-3 years in learning;
• Help children complete daily tasks and routines to gain independence and provide constant feedback and communication to build self-esteem;
• Function as a member of our cohesive, positive, flexible and exuberant team, which includes staff, management, parents and community members.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Amanda Gnucci|
|Address||7470 Mission Road|