|Start Date||As soon as possible|
Vacancies: 3 Vacancies
Salary: $17.00 / Hour for 33 to 40 Hours / Week
- Medical benefits
- Subject to wage increase, bonus and incentives
- Benefits after six months of employment
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, day, evening, night, weekend.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of commercial cooking experience required
Personal Suitability: Initiative, team player, dependability, reliability
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Additional Skills: Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Cameron Carr|
|Address||741- 7th Avenue, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0|