|Employer||Fernie Public Library Association|
If you love being around people, while getting to do a variety of jobs, in a busy environment where you are constantly learning, you will love working at the library.
Relevant skills and abilities include:
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- a high degree of computer literacy and the willingness to learn library skills
- physically able to bend, stoop, reach, and stand for the shift
- maneuver book carts and carry books as needed up and down the stairs.
Pages at the Fernie Heritage Library perform general duties related to operation of the library including, but not limited to, the following:
- assist with library openings and closings
- do circulation and second-floor desk duties
- do shelf reading
- shelve books and other collection materials
- do cash transactions approved by management
- do purchasing of Library supplies as directed
- do shipping and receiving
- assist patrons and perform other duties as directed.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Emma Dressler|
|Address||PO Box 448|