|Salary||Depends on experience - starting at $17/hr, increasing with qualifications and schedules|
- Experience is an asset but not necessary.
- Driver's License is required.
- Training/Orientation is provided before the start of the job by Accredited Trainers.
- Wage is enriched with Weekend/Nightshift Bonuses/Travel Time & Short Notice Call Out Bonuses (to be discussed at Interview).
- Limited Employee Housing is available.
- This position gives you exposure to Teck Mine Sites which is an asset for a future position with Teck.
- Benefits are available after 6 months. We are a safety orientated company that takes pride in our employees.
We are hiring people with training and experience in steam bay work, janitorial work, cleaning, warehouse labour, general labour, forklift operations and aerial lift work.
If you do not have training and skills, we will be training you with Accredited Trainers. Training includes Confined Space, Firewatch, Fall Arrest, safety orientations with Teck, and mentorship.
Successful people will work at various locations, including but not limited to: Plant Shutdowns, Maintenance Shops and Shovel Cleans, Steam Bays, Warehouses, and other mine sites.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, Fax or Website, No Walk-ins.
|Contact Name||Wendy Huisman|
|Address||418 B Boivin Rd.|