|Employer||Just A Mere Organic Farm|
|Start Date||April 5, 2021|
• Formal training in organic agriculture practices or 2-3 years experience in organic farm production systems
• On-farm horticultural experience in entire crop cycles from spring prep to fall cleanup
• Experience operating farm machinery such as tractors, mowers, and harvest equipment
• Demonstrated ability to train, supervise and lead seasonal staff
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed
• Good understanding of and a commitment to health and safety in the workplace
• Clean Class-5 driver’s license
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
The Horticultural Specialist is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of our certified organic orchard and gardens. Working with the farm owners and field manager, they work daily to monitor, record, implement, and optimize the horticultural management of the fruit trees, fruit bushes and commercial garden using a science and standards-based approach.
Aid in managing the day-to-day running of the orchards and gardens.
• Plan, plant and manage commercial gardens through to harvest.
• Coordinate orchard seasonal activities with the Field Manager.
• Operate farm equipment.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact Name||Danny Turner|
|Address||2916 Erickson Road|