|Employer||Fairmont Hot Springs Resort|
|Start Date||April 12, 2021|
• Methods and materials used in grounds and landscaped area.
• Construction/maintenance work.
• Working knowledge of power tools and equipment.
• General repair and maintenance procedures.
• Work a varied hours and days.
• Perform work requiring a high degree of physical stamina outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
• Use hand and power tools and equipment.
• Operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
• Follow oral and written directions.
• Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
• Operates mowers and other equipment to trim around greens, aprons, tees, around trees, fence lines, banks and hillsides;
• Edges cart paths;
• Edges, rakes and maintains sand bunkers;
• Sets tee markers and cups on the greens daily;
• Maintains ball washers; replaces tee towels and flags when needed;
• Removes debris and empties garbage receptacles;
• Mows greens, tees, fairways, and rough with appropriate mower;
• Maintains fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment on a daily basis;
• Reports equipment problems or failure to the Equipment Mechanic or Supervisor immediately;
• Returns all equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility;
• Cleans the maintenance areas;
• Helps in project work;
• Assists in the construction of new greens, tees, bunkers and fairways; grades and prepares soil base; lays sod; and seeds tees, greens and fairways;
• Installs forms and lays walks and paths using gravel and asphalt mixes; excavates and backfills ditches and trenches with hand tools;
• Repairs and replaces pipe on irrigation systems.
• Co-operate and accept other assignments as and when required.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Jesse Woodard|
|Address||5225 Fairmont Resort Rd|