|Employer||Invermere Veterinary Hospital|
Invermere Veterinary Hospital is seeking a full time Practice Manager to join our dynamic Hospital Team. It is our Mission to provide “Collaborative, Compassionate Care for our Columbia Valley Creatures” and “Our Values” follow us each day as we strive to treat our patients, clients, and professional team with the utmost respect and compassion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, leadership driven candidate with experience in Human Resource Management as well as Accounting for small business. The Practice Manager performs a wide range of administrative activities related to the practice. This includes supporting the entire team and promoting our Values and Culture. Overseeing the business operations and maintenance of the facility; ensuring the business growth and profitability of the practice; and supporting the hospital’s mission of delivering high quality patient care and exceptional client service.
Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of two years experience providing onsite leadership and oversight of a veterinary or medical health care team is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS word and Excel.
• Experience in Finance management/Accounting for small business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to make decisions, delegate responsibility and achieve results working with the hospital team.
• Professional demeanor, with excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive attitude.
• Must be able to handle an environment of changing priorities.
• A supportive and friendly work environment
• Competitive wage
• Professional Dues paid
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Outstanding veterinary care and pet supply discounts
• Access to on-line and webinar training
• Support the veterinary, technical, and administrative staff towards the goal of quality patient care and excellent client service; assist in the formulation of objectives and policies to ensure efficient and profitable hospital operations.
• Act as a positive role model, using a collaborative approach and assuming positive intent. Set others up for success and foster open, proactive, and cooperative relationships.
• Organize and Chair effective DVM and Team meetings.
• Ensure that all voluntary and mandatory controls, standards, requirements, rules & regulations are followed & any training needed is conducted (Employment Standards, CVBC, WHMIS, OHS_WorkSafe BC, PHO COVID-19 etc.).
• Analyze and make effective, actionable decisions that impact operations including, but not limited to, new hires, rate changes, and conflict resolution in accordance with BC Labour Standards and approval of the Practice Owner.
• Coordination of annual vacation time to ensure proper support and coverage for Team and Hospital.
• Employee training programs, evaluations, and contract review as required
• Creates and oversees DVM and Team schedules that align with hospital and staffing requirements.
• Payroll processing for DVM and Team, including yearly T4 run, ROEs as required.
• Accounting, GL, AP, AR, monthly/quarterly remittances, deposits, reconciliations, year-end
• Monthly reporting- review of the P&L providing analysis of Revenue, COGs, and Expenses as well as month over month to prior year comparative analysis of specific KPIs to Practice Owner
• Model an “owner” mentality in hospital by demonstrating a willingness to assist all employees in making the practice a success; invest the necessary amount of time to accomplish the required responsibilities and ensure the smooth operation of the hospital.
• Communicate with clients when issues arise to bring resolution.
• On-site IT support, scheduled computer updates and coordinate as needed with IT professionals.
• Prioritize equipment and facility needs and assists with sourcing and purchasing or repairs as needed.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org