|Employer||Cranbrook Pest Control|
• Two years previous experience in customer service, or other related fields.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and intelligently.
• Good typing and organizational skills.
• Ability to build rapport with customers.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Building and maintaining good customer relationships.
• Receiving calls and answering questions to match customer needs with our services.
• Retain and review existing customer opportunities, work with existing customers & contracts.
• The position requires a lot of time on the phone, a good deal of patience and the ability to multi-task.
• Must be computer literate with an intimate knowledge of Quick Books, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Ability to work under pressure while ensuring close attention detail.
• Serve as authority and educator to customers on all of Cranbrook Pest Control services and packages.
• Participation in group meetings and account review.
• Maintain call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Disability Plans
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email or Walkin