Nufloors Fernie is looking for an energetic team player who enjoys working with customers and learning new skills. You would be responsible for greeting customers; help customers choose room colors, mix paint and other general store duties.
If you have a flair for color and design this is the job for you!
• Excellent earning potential
• Friendly work environment
• Training for the right person
• Group benefits
• A self-starter who offers a friendly greeting to customers
• Someone who knows the importance of keeping our customers satisfied by asking open ended questions about customer’s projects to determine their needs
• Matching products with the right features and benefits to meet customer’s expectations
• The right candidate is someone who can deliver on promises made and takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
• Maintaining the Showroom
• General office duties
• An eye for making rooms more beautiful
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Proficient math skills
• Excellent organizational, strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Computer skills a must
• Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented
If you have the required qualifications and would like to join our team please submit a covering letter and resume by mail, fax or email to:
Fax: (250) 423-3831
If you feel that this job would be a good fit for somebody you know, please feel free to pass along this job posting.
Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in Nufloors Fernie.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé; Resume via email
|Contact Name||Steven LeNeveu|
|Address||391 1st Avenue PO BOX 1287|