|Employer||Fernie Alpine Resort|
• Must be outgoing, engaging personality
• Must be physically capable to lift heavy objects
• Must be a team player, strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in the service industry required
• ‘Food Safe’ and ‘Serving it Right’ certification an asset
• To ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
• To assist and upsell guests at every opportunity
• Maintaining policies and procedures of RCR and F&B department
• Ensuring a clean and safe working environment by following proper HACCP procedures
• Ring in all food items quickly and precisely
• BBQ operation
• Cash-outs and safe balance
• Chairlift access in and out inventory and garbage
• Proper rotation procedures (FIFO)
• Restocking the area as necessary and after peak times
• Daily cleaning duties
• Communication with your teammates / multitasking / teamwork.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, Website, Walk-in.
|Contact Name||Sandy Mason|
|Address||5339 Ski Hill Rd|