|Terms||Permanent P/T (0.73 FTE)|
• Grade 12
• Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide/Home Support Worker Program, or an equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience
• BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker registry (please include your number)
• Current valid BC Drivers’ License and use of a reliable vehicle
*Along with your CV (or resume) please provide a copy of your health care certificate
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
Fernie Health Centre is seeking a Permanent Part Time Community Health Worker to join their team! The ideal candidate has completed a health care assistant program, current registration with the BC Care Aide Registry, and a passion for providing resident-centered care. Duties include:
• Activities of daily personal care, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and oral hygiene
• Household duties related to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Meal preparation in accordance with designated plans
• Assistance with mobility and transfers
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
On Website: https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/
|Contact Name||Interior Health Careers|
|Address||505 Doyle Ave|